Welcome you to the See Learning Football Academy!
Football Academy is aimed at all players, whether as an individual or as part of a team, who want to improve their knowledge of English and their football skills in an international arena with young players from all over the world immersed in the home of football.
Special emphasis is placed on the English game, and study of English, as students also enjoy the benefits of 15 hours of classroom English per week.
|Each Academy has excellent football training facilities plus a wide range of additional sport and recreational facilities to complement the intensive training programme.
Accommodation and full board are provided in the Academy itself. Other facilities include tennis courts and sports hall. As well as immersion into ‘the beautiful game’ students will also have an opportunity to improve their knowledge of the English language.
For those coaches from overseas who bring a team of young players with them there is the wonderful opportunity to observe coaching techniques and exchange ideas with the AFA coaches.
• Age: 8-17
• 15 hours of English tuitition per week by native teachers
• Football tuition by qualified Football
• Coaching Methods include: technical circuits, goal keeping, dribbling and dummies, free kicks and corners, and fair play
• Coaching sessions are interspersed with practice matches, technical tests and daily briefings to complete an all round, fully interactive course
• Recreational activities and off-site visits : Reading Football Club, Madejski Stadium and their magnificent indoor training pitch with artificial grass, sightseeing in London (home of Chelsea , Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur.
|• Opportunity to see a Premiership or First Division match (supplement payable)
• Evening activities
• Tennis Court
• Sports Hall
• Swimming pool
• Extensive Playing fields
Full board accommodation in English College : Teikyo, Bearwood or Berkshire College