|Consisting of three islands, Malta is the kind of place that leaves visitors wanting more. Due to its strategic location in the heart of the Mediterranean, Maltese soils have been occupied by Phoenicians, Arabs, Romans, Napoleon and until fairly recently, the British. Each conquest attempt has left a unique mark on the Maltese character.
Malta was a British colony until 1964 when it gained national independence. Although it boasts a genuine Mediterranean feeling, 150 years of British presence is evident: English continues to be considered an official language, they drive on the left side of the road and the most popular daily newspaper, The Malta Times, is published in English.
With a rich history, colourful traditions, lively celebrations, charming villages, crystal-clear waters, an array of shops, restaurants and nightlife and of course, a warm Mediterranean climate, Malta offers something for everyone.
School Fact File
- Age: 18+
- School location: in the heart of Valletta, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Class size: Maximum 8 students
- Levels: Elementary to advanced
- Start Date: Year-round, every Monday
- Fully equipped classrooms
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers
- Social & leisure activities programme
- Accommodation: Host Family, apartments or hotel
General English (GE)
Exam Preparation (for FCE, CAE, CPE and IELTS exams)
Closed Group / Special Interest
English for Tourism
| Junior Programme (July and August)
Contact us for further information or other options.