Teikyo School has an ideal location – only 30 minutes by car from the centre of London and Windsor Castle , even less by train. Hampton Court , Oxford and Stratford Upon Avon are within easy travelling distance.
Built originally as a family home, the college is now the UK Campus of Teikyo University, a highly prestigious and much respected Japanese Educational Foundation. The accommodation and facilities are therefore of an extremely high standard.
There is a bus link for transfers into the busy shopping town of Slough (10 minutes) with its indoor shopping mall, cinema complex, ice skating arena and fast trains direct to London .
The college has a superb indoor pool, modern sports hall, tennis courts, playing fields and classrooms. It’s safe rural location makes it an ideal choice for younger students.
• Age: 8-12 and 13-17
• 3 Tennis courts
• Sports Hall
• Indoor Swimming Pool, jacuzzi and sauna
• Playing Fields
• Indoor lecture theatre
• Each study bedroom (2 or 3 beds) has private facilities (shower/bath and wc).
• Accommodation blocks have security codes.
• Number of beds: 300
• Continental or English breakfast; hot 2 course lunch and evening meal (self service style). Packed lunches with full day excursions
• Full day excursions include: London and Oxford . Half days include: Windsor or Reading or Henley-on-Thames