A total of 39 colleges dominate the city of Oxford and many of the country’s illustrious authors and politicians have studied here.
Enjoy the medieval colleges – the honey-coloured “dreaming spires” – of Oxford ‘s skyline used in filming many episodes, including Christ Church whose Great Hall served as the model for scenes in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
Visit the Museum of Oxford , Oxford Story, Ashmolean Museum or simply enjoy, walking around the beautiful colleges and soaking up the youthful and learning atmosphere.
• Brand-new centre is situated in the city centre
• Art room and science labs
• Wireless Internet and E-mail access
• Lesson-specific classrooms and labs
• Student common room (with DVD, TV and video)
• Libr ary and study centre
• Optional airport transfer
• Homestay (half-board), Self-catering residential with optional private wc (18+) accommodation.