This beautiful school is set in two hundred acres of magnificent rolling Suffolk countryside, looking out over the River Stour on the Shotley Peninsula.
Its peaceful rural location makes it the ideal place to study yet it is only five miles from the busy county town of Ipswich . The school was originally founded at Greenwich in 1712 to educate the sons of seafarers and moved to its present position in 1933. The College can offer up to 300 beds with shared bathrooms.
• Age: 8-12 and 13-17
• 9 hole golf course
• Playing fields
• 35m indoor heated swimming pool
• 14 hard and 6 grass tennis courts
• 1 outdoor basketball court
• Indoor Sports Hall (including 5 badminton courts)
• 2 volleyball courts
• Acres of playing fields
• Multi-bedded partitioned rooms with shared facilities
• Maximum number of beds: 300
• Continental/English breakfast, lunch and evening meal. Packed lunch for excursions.
• Full day excursions include London and Cambridge . Half days include Colchester and Ipswich