New Zealand is a country with a spectacular natural environment due to its colourful geological past.
This scenery to die for combiend with New Zealand’s friendly and adventurous people, provides great sightseeing, cultural and outdoor activities, from thrilling bungy jumps to geysers, museums and art galleries, boutique wineries, hot ballooning and wildlife encounters New Zealand has it all! In Zew Zealand you are never far from a coast.
• Center located in a modern, well-equipped building just ten minutes walk from the central business district of Auckland, shared with Taylors College
• Student common room
• Two computer laboratories with Internet and E-mail access
• Library/ Self-study room
• Access to facilities of Taylors College
• Health care services
• Organized programme of activities
• Age 16+
• Homestay, Residential or Hotel accommodation