- See Learning Center is in an excellent location, Alfornelos (Amadora-Este) just on the outskirts of Lisbon, near the areas of Pontinha and Benfica. Alfornelos offers a wide range of day-to-day facilities including coffee shops, restaurants, a bank, shops, a local shopping centre and excellent public transports – bus and subway (Metro).
- Alfornelos is essentially a safe a dynamic residential neighbourhood. There are excellent bus links to surrounding areas like Benfica, Amadora, and train stations are only a short distance away making it a safe and exciting place to live and learn.
- By subway ( Metro), See Learning Center is only 5 minutes away from Colombo Shopping Centre and 20 minutes from Lisbon’s downtown.
- See Learning Center offers weekly cultural activities and excursions
- Everyone at See Learning Center is on hand to help students adjust to the Portuguese culture and life.
- See Learning Center offers Portuguese courses within a dynamic and professional environment.
- See Learning Center has programmes for all ages: from children and teenagers, to university students, executives, professionals and seniors (+50).
- Students can choose from a variety of programmes depending on their specific needs.
- See Learning Center offers qualified and experienced native teachers.
- Courses are structured in 6 different levels of Portuguese
- Methodology based on The Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
- The best attention per student –maximum 8 students per class