Stonar School is a stunning school located a mere 8 miles from the beautiful city of Bath . The school was originally a wealthy family’s country house, dating back several hundred years, but has undergone significant expansion and part of the new school was opened by Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of York.
The school combines a wealth of modern facilities including a busy equestrian centre with stabling for 60 horses.
The school itself is situated in an area of outstanding beauty in the Wiltshire countryside with the nearest town of Atworth a few minutes walk away.
• Age: 8-12 and 13-17
• Kitchen areas and common rooms with TV in each boarding house
• Indoor Heated swimming pool
• Sports Hall – basketball, netball courts
• 4 tennis courts
• Squash court
• 9 Astroturf hockey and tennis courts
• Playing fields
• Arts and crafts rooms
• Indoor theatre
• Traditional style English boarding houses
• Two, three and four bedded rooms (Maximum number of beds: 150)
• English or Continental style breakfast, hot lunch and hot evening meal. Packed lunch for excursions.
• Full day excursions include Cardiff , Bristol . Half days to include Bath , Cheddar George.