The Royal Northern College of Music in Central Manchester is one of England ‘s most prestigious Colleges of Music.
Opposite Manchester Business School and a short walk from Manchester University , Manchester Metropolitan University , UMIST and the main city centre attractions – it is very much in the student quarter of the fast-growing and dynamic city of Manchester .
It boasts a modern self-service refectory, classrooms and common rooms in a state of the art building. Adjacent to the College is the accommodation in the Sir Charles Groves Hall of Residence which opened in September 2001.
Arguably the most superior student accommodation we have – each single study bedroom is spacious with its own shower and WC. With a desk, chair and ample wardrobe and drawer space, each room is designer-furnished. All rooms are accessed via a central, landscaped courtyard. The residence benefits from a reception desk which is staffed 24 hours per day, every day with a modern secure entry system. Just 8 miles from Manchester International Airport , 10 minutes walk from Oxford Road Station and 20 minutes from Piccadilly bus and train stations.
• Age: 13-17
• Modern campus in excellent city location
• Close proximity to sports and leisure facilities
• Kitchenette areas – ideal for group leaders
• Common rooms
• Spacious single study bedrooms with private shower and WC. Designer furnished.
• Maximum number of beds: 250
• Continental breakfast, 2 course lunch and 2 course evening meal. Packed lunches at the weekend.
• Full day excursions include Blackpool and Wales ( Conwy Castle and Llandudno); Half days include Liverpool and Chester