Reading University is one of the finest Universities in the South East of England and the hall of residence boasts 250 single study bedrooms located in a very attractive grounds with many trees and extensive lawns, adjacent to a lake which is home to a wide variety of wildlife.
The busy commuter town of Reading is only a 20-25 minute walk from the University accommodation. Regular buses operate from outside the college.
The University is only about a 45 minute drive from Heathrow and 1 hour from London . Windsor is just 30 minutes by coach and Oxford is just 30 minutes from the campus.
The University has a wealth of excellent facilities including – single study bedrooms (all with wash-basin), use of tennis courts, indoor sports centre, playing fields, all weather pitches and Dolce Vita Café.
• Age: 14-17
• Modern well equipped sports centre
• All-weather floodlit Astroturf pitch
• Playing fields
• Café and recreational facilities (games room)
• Each single study bedroom has desk, chair, cupboard and wash-basin.
• Shared shower/bathroom facilities on each floor
• Maximum number of beds: 250.
• Full board accommodation – continental or English breakfast, hot lunch and evening meal. Vegetarian option. Packed lunches with full day excursions.
• Full day excursion to London or Oxford . Half days include: Windsor , Reading or Henley