Welcome to London :
• A city of contrasts and the jewel in Britain ‘s crown.
• One of the most dynamic, interesting and popular cities in the world.
• A city famous for its landmarks – Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, iconic buildings, West End Theatre, red buses, Oxford Street…
• A great massive variety of galleries and museums, antique fairs, art exhibitions and all kind of shows and festivals.
• A city welcoming over 28 million visitors each year.
• A world class city constantly alive.
There are so many things to do and see that London has something to appeal to everyone.
Samuel Johnson exclaimed over 200 years ago: “When a man is tired of London , he is tired of life.”
• Age: 16+
• Centres situated close to Greenwich University and in the West End ( Central London )
• Wireless Internet and email access
• Multimédia Learning Centre
• Optional Airport Transfers
• Greenwich – homestay or residential with optional private wc
• West End – residential with optional private wc
• Half-board or self-catering
• Maximum of students per class: 15