Eastbourne is a charming sunny and safe British resort offering a traditional seaside experience.
Colourful blooms, special floral displays, fountains and the Victorian Pier are within easy reach of the seafront promenade.
Fascinating museums, art and indoor fun for all, Eastbourne has a range of attractions, entertainments and events to suit all tastes and ages.
• The school has been welcoming adult and junior/teenage students since 1966
• School situated near to the town centre
• Start any Monday of the year
• Age 16+
• Class 10-12 students (max. 14 on peak periods)
• 15 or 24 hours tuition per week (each lesson is of 45 min duration)
• Cambridge International Examinations
• Homestay, guest house or hotel accommodation
• Work experience programmes