Dorton House College and School are ideally located approximately 30 minutes by train from London in the traditional village of Seal – and only one and a half kilometres from Sevenoaks, a bustling market town with excellent shopping and leisure facilities.
Seal is quintessentially English with its fine selection of architectural gems, beautiful 12th century church, and the wonderful Kent countryside which surrounds it.
The School and College are right next door to each other and boast a wealth of excellent facilities including: indoor heated swimming pool, sports hall, basketball court, playing fields, adventure playground for younger children, hall, single and twin study bedrooms in the college building (from first week in July) and ensuite rooms available in the School building (3rd week in July). The school can provide internet access during the summer.
• Age: 8-12 and 13-17
• Kitchen areas and common rooms with TV, on each floor
• Internet access
• Activity Hall with raised stage
• Basketball court
• All weather football pitch
• Sports Hall
• Indoor Heated swimming pool
• Single and twin study bedrooms from first week in July in College and single, twin, 3 & 4 bedded ensuite rooms available from 3rd week in July in school; Family accommodation also availble
• Maximum number of beds: 120 (until 3rd week in July) then 240
• English or Continental style breakfast, hot lunch and hot evening meal. Packed lunch for excursions.
• Full day excursions include London , Canterbury . Half days to Ashford, Chatham, Royal Tunbridge Wells